and please read the following:
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to COVID-19
COVID-19 is extremely contagious and can be spread through person-to-person contact. Salon 705 is committed to the protection of and well-being of our clients and has implemented the Re-opening Guidelines posted by the Governor. The preventative measures are listed below.
Despite these preventative measures, Salon 705 cannot mitigate all risk associated with the potential transmission of COVID-19 and cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your time at Salon 705.
By entering Salon 705 you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to COVID-19. You further agree to release from all claims and liability related to COVID-19 exposure and infection and hold harmless Salon 705 LLC, the Stylists, the Nail Technician, and our employees.
If you do not wish to accept these terms, we will gladly reschedule your appointment to a date when COVID-19 is no longer a threat to our community.
Salon 705 Re-opening Rules and Preventative Measures
- All staff members will wear a mask during any interactions with clients.
- All staff members will wash hands before and after providing a service to a client. Hand sanitizer is also available at each station.
- All services are by appointment only. Salon 705 will not accept walk-ins at this time.
- Prior to arrival, clients will either call/text their stylist or call the salon to ensure their stylist is ready for their appointment.
- Only the scheduled client may be in the salon. During this time, any non-scheduled clients will be required to wait outside.
- If a client feels ill, please contact your stylist to reschedule your appointment.
- Salon staff will perform a temperature check on each client prior to providing the scheduled service. Also, hand sanitizer is available in the lobby.
- At this time, the salon is not providing any magazines or beverages. Bottled water will be available upon request.
- All tools, instruments, and stations will be wiped with a disinfecting cloth or disinfecting spray/paper towel before and after each service.
- All frequently touched surfaces (i.e. doorknobs, check-in desk, restroom) will be wiped with a disinfecting cloth or disinfecting spray/paper towel every hour.
- Clients are required to wear a mask while in the salon. Clients are encouraged to bring their own, but the salon has a limited number of masks available.
- Only staff members may touch salon products. If you wish to purchase a product, please inform your stylist and they will provide that item during check-out.
- Check-out will occur at the stylist’s station.